Application Opens: October 2022
Application Closes: January 20, 2023
Scholarships Awarded: April 2023
Scholarships sent to school of choice: June-August 2023
Renewal Scholarship Criteria:
Scholarship renewals are available to students who were awarded a Foundation Scholarship for more than one year. The renewal each year is conditional pending verification that student has maintained all criteria and are contingent on review of final semester grades.
The Arizona Community Foundation will send out a renewal application link each spring. This application must be completed and all requirements met. See below for requirements. *These requirements are subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions, particularly volunteer hour requirements and opportunities. If you are unsure of your renewal applications please contact email@example.com.
- UPDATED Personal Statement.
- Updated grade and school information. (Does not have to be official transcripts).
- Maintain a 2.5 or better grade point average
- Attend an Arizona university, community college or accredited vocational college (out of state with permission only)
- Completion of PUFE Community Participation
- Due to COVID-19, this requirement has been modified for the 2021-2022 school year.
PXU ALUMNI: Alumni Award Scholarships are available to students who were awarded a one-time scholarship award from the Phoenix Union Foundation for Education. These awards will vary in amount based on the students who apply and the funds available each year. Please check the scholarship page for details.
Fulfill your renewable scholarship requirements by volunteering for one of our events.
Renewable Scholarship Up-coming Volunteer Opportunities:
Currently none available Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.