- Scholarship Open Golf - 2021
- Scholarship Dinner - 2020
- Scholarship Reception - 2019
- Scholarship Dinner - 2019
- Recognition Reception - 2018
- Scholarship Open Golf - 2018
- Scholarship Dinner - 2018
- Scholarship Open Golf - 2017
- Scholarship Dinner - 2017
- Scholarship Open Golf - 2016
- Scholarship Dinner - 2016
- Scholarship Dinner - 2015
Scholarship Reception – 2019
Recognition Reception – 2018
We congratulate all of these students on their great accomplishments and the positive impact they will make in their community! The Scholarship Reception is the Foundation’s way of congratulating scholarship recipients, as well as thanking sponsors and donors for supporting the Foundation and its mission. Held annually in May, it is also a way for scholars, sponsors, donors and Board members to mingle and visit with one another. Sponsors and donors see firsthand where their time and money goes – into the capable hands of deserving graduates about to embark on their big adventure. The Foundation is pleased to hold this event each year to both recognize our scholarship recipients and thank those who have given through donations and sponsorships.
Scholarship Open Golf Tournament – 2018
The Annual Scholarship Open Golf Tournament combines fundraising with the love of sport and celebration. The Tournament’s proceeds go towards post-secondary scholarships and innovation grants, influencing student success in college, career and life. It’s a great platform for you to showcase your golf skills, or golf attire and your commitment to our youth.
Scholarship Dinner – 2018
The 2018 Art of Education Scholarship Dinner for the Foundation was a terrific success! We raised over $46,000 that night alone at the silent and live auctions. With 320 people attending, there was a terrific buzz in the room about the amazing student scholars we are able to help. We had LOTS of student entertainment, including live artists, musicians and a terrific Fashion Show!
We also celebrated 3 fabulous Foundation Awardees:
• Alumni of the Year: Chris Wooley
• Friend of Phoenix Union High School District: Christine and Daryl Burton
• Counselor of the Year: Terry Haggerty